Sportsmaster WSF is a premium fertiliser ideal for use on sports fields and fairways to complement the main granular fertiliser programme. High phosphate and potassium levels encourage harder growth and better root development.
Main benefits of Sportsmaster WSF
- Mixed nitrogen source to optimize plant uptake.
- Trace element package for improved turf health.
- High nitrogen content ensures a fast initial effect.
- Ideal tank mix partner for boosting nitrogen levels.
- High urea nitrogen component optimizes foliar uptake.
- High Potassium content provides balanced growth and stronger turf.
BUY Sportsmaster WSF Spring Summer Fertiliser (15 - 25 KG), cost starts from £52.80
Sportsmaster 9-7-7 Spring Summer Fertiliser
The 9-7-7 Everris ICL Sportsmaster fertiliser is ideal for treating grass throughout spring and summer. 9-7-7 Sportsmaster is suitable for treating any grassed area from sports fields to fine lawns.
A fast-acting compound fertiliser, 9-7-7 Sportsmaster will help you gain a healthy, lush and vigorous lawn.
Having a healthy lawn enables it to withstand many lawn issues, such as weeds, moss growth, disease and drought.
You can expect the nutrients to be released slowly over a 6-week period which avoids any rapid top growth and repeated mowing.
Apply by hand or through a spreader in mid-season on areas subject to intense use.
Check out the high nitrogen fertilisers for lawn and grass
Features of Sportsmaster WSF Spring Summer Fertiliser
- 6 weeks longevity.
- Turf response is seen within 7 days.
- Suitable for use on any grassed areas.
- Ideal balance of NPK to strengthen turf.
- Mini-granules provide ease of application and even distribution
- High phosphate and potassium levels encourage harder growth and better root development
- Ensures even growth, quality and colour over the whole area and prevents the unsightly specking effects.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days before and after applying the fertiliser.
Sportsmaster WSF is ideal for use on, ovals, sports fields and fairways to complement the main granular fertilisers.