Bamboo rolls are quick to set up. They come in various lengths, are durable and can last up to 10 years, even more
Build a bamboo privacy fence
The bamboo fences and rolls are beautiful products.
You can attach easily to existing fences, or use them as standalone fences with a few 2 x 1 round posts at intervals.
The fences range from 1 metre to 4 metres with variable widths and lengths. Ask at your local DIY shop if you need extended length.
You may have to cut to fit sections of the fence. Cut carefully so that you do not destroy the wire loop.
In addition, paint the rolls with stains or fence paints.
The bamboo privacy screen can last up to 10 years, even more.
Many gardeners and homeowners prefer the 1.5 metres and 2 metres screening panels/rolls to the taller ones.
This is because they are well-spaced apart and provide great fence covers.
How to use bamboo fencing rolls
are two common ways to set up bamboo privacy fencing, either attach them to an existing fence or as a standalone structure.
The best bamboo screening privacy panels (including the rolls and splits) must meet the 7 checkpoints discussed in this article.
In brief, an ideal bamboo fence screening should
- be treated to protect against wind and weather;
- cover the designated area or cut to fit perfectly;
- be well packaged and delivered to the customer; and
- have strong structural support.
10 Bamboo DIY projects with pictures and videos
Each link takes you to the page with detailed intructions and pictures to help you build you own or give you an idea about how to make yours.
- BAMBOO BATHROOM STORAGE HACKS
- HOW TO MAKE BAMBOO CUPS AND PENCIL STORAGE FROM BAMBOO CANES
- USES OF BAMBOO STICKS WITH PICTURES
- HOW TO MAKE BAMBOO PRIVACY FENCE FROM BAMBOO ROLLS
- START GARDEN PLANTS FROM SEED IN BAMBOO PROPAGATOR
- 5 BAMBOO ART AND CRAFT IDEAS - STORAGE BOXES
- HOW TO BUILD A SWEET PEA GARDEN FRAME TRELLIS USING BAMBOO STICKS WITH PICTURES
- HOW TO BUILD A SQUARE GARDEN TRALLIS PANEL FROM WOOD AND BAMBOO STICKS
- HOW TO BUILD A BAMBOO WALL TRELLIS WITH PICTURE
- HOW TO BUILD AN A-FRAMED TRELLIS FOR RUNNER BEANS WITH PICTURES